Concrete WA- County Commissions will host an East County Public Forum on, Wednesday, May 18th at 5:30 PM. This forum will be held at the Concrete Community Center located at 45821 Railroad Avenue in Concrete.
County staff and staff from local agencies will be in attendance to give brief presentations and respond to questions and inquiries. Presenters include:
- Sheriff, Will Reichardt
- Planning and Development Services Director, Dale Pernula
- Planning and Development Services, Assistant Director Ryan Walters
- Public Health Jennifer Johnson
- Public Works Director, Dan Berentson
- East County Coordinator, Claudia Marken
- County Administrator, Tim Holloran
- Parks, Recreation and Fair Director, Brian Adams
- Community Action of Skagit County Executive Director, Bill Henkel
- Community Action of Skagit County Community Services Director, Lynn Christofersen
Board of Skagit County Commissioners Chair Lisa Janicki, Commissioner Ron Wesen, and Commissioner Kenneth A. Dahlstedt will all be present to discuss local issues with East County residents and citizens County-wide.
For more information, please contact the Skagit County Commissioners’ office at (360) 416-1300 or by e-mail email@example.com.