Skagit County, Washington- The Mount Vernon and Anacortes police departments will participate in a U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration-sponsored National Drug Take-Back Day on April 30, 2016 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• The program is anonymous; no requests for identification will be made.
• Controlled, non-controlled and over-the-counter substances may be collected.
• Participants may dispose of medication in the original container or directly into the disposal box.
• All solid dosage pharmaceutical products will be accepted.
• Liquid products must be in a sealed container.
• Intro-venous solutions, injectables, syringes, chemotherapy medications, or medical waste will not be accepted.
The Mount Vernon Police Department is located at 1805 Continental Place. 360-336-6271
The Anacortes Police Department is located at 1218 24th St. 360-293-4684